For Small Volume Producers
The beautifully designed OLIOMIO® mills by MORI-TEM are very compact with automatic, non-stop olive processing stages in a single structure. The small continuous flow plants employ all of the extraction processes of a large milling operation in a reduced platform.
Operation is very easy: once the olives have been properly cleaned and washed they are poured into the receiving hopper where a screw feeds them to the crusher that reduces the olives into a paste. The paste falls into a lower mixer, where a helicoidally shaped stirrer prepares it for extraction. A pump then sends the paste to a decanter where separation takes place – extra virgin olive oil pours from a spout on the front of the machine and the paste exits the back.
- two-stage system: oil outlet and husk/vegetation water discharge together
- 220V standard electric motors for mills and accessories
- Hammer mill/olive crusher
- Enclosed horizontal kneader (mixer)
- variable speed setting for delivery into decanter
- Fluxmeter for water flow regulation inlet into the decanter
- Centrigual decanter with adjustable oil outlet nozzles
- Worm conveyor for husk discharge
- Easily remove side covers for cleaning
Optional: Loader/washer/defoliant unit DLE Baby for use with Spremoliva, Frantoino Bio, Oliomio 80 Plus, and Oliomio Gold, DLE Mini for use with Profy 200. CPF.1 oil pump (transfers oil to storage tanks) with filter. Speedy Oil SV 2-4-6 station bottling units with vacuum pump.