For Small Volume Producers
The beautifully designed OLIOMIO® mills are very compact with automatic, non-stop olive processing stages in a single structure. The small continuous flow plants employ all of the extraction processes of a large milling operation in a reduced platform.
Operation is very easy: once the olives have been properly cleaned and washed they are poured into the receiving hopper where a screw feeds them to the crusher that reduces the olives into a paste. The paste falls into a lower mixer, where a helicoidally shaped stirrer prepares it for extraction. A pump then sends the paste to a decanter where separation takes place – extra virgin olive oil pours from a spout on the front of the machine and the paste exits the back.
- two-stage system: oil outlet and husk/vegetation water discharge together
- 220V standard electric motors for mills and accessories
- Hammer mill/olive crusher
- Enclosed horizontal kneader (mixer)
- variable speed setting for delivery into decanter
- Fluxmeter for water flow regulation inlet into the decanter
- Centrigual decanter with adjustable oil outlet nozzles
- Worm conveyor for husk discharge
- Easily remove side covers for cleaning
Optional: Loader, washer, defoliant unit, oil pump (transfers oil to storage tanks) with optional filter, paste pump