In 1923 Walther Schroder invented the world’s first anvil shear – LÖWE 1. Ever since then, the Original LÖWE principle of drawing cut against a solid base has been continually refined. Today, 90 years later, Original LÖWE is still recognized as the world leader in anvil pruning technology.
The advantages of LÖWE anvil shears vs bypass shears
- Perfect power transmission
- No cutting impact
- Less cutting force required
- Gentle on the hand and wrist
- Ideally suited for use on harder woods
- Suitable for both right- and left-handers
- Minimal maintenance
Test the difference for yourself. You’ll be glad you did.
Click on any image for full view.
Lowe 7 – Combines the advantages of anvil and bypass pruning shears – short cutting head
- Short cutting head and slim blade for easy cutting
Lowe 8 – Combines the advantages of anvil and bypass pruning shears – regular cutting head
- Extremely precise cutting technology, slim design, durable for hardwoods
100% Made in Germany
Blades are unrivaled in their strength; made of the finest quality German steel alloy followed by a special hardening process.