In 1923 Walther Schroder invented the world’s first anvil shear – LÖWE 1. Ever since then, the Original LÖWE principle of drawing cut against a solid base has been continually refined. Today, 90 years later, Original LÖWE is still recognized as the world leader in anvil pruning technology.
The advantages of LÖWE anvil shears vs bypass shears
- Perfect power transmission
- No cutting impact
- Less cutting force required
- Gentle on the hand and wrist
- Ideally suited for use on harder woods
- Suitable for both right- and left-handers
- Minimal maintenance
Test the difference for yourself. You’ll be glad you did.
Click on any image for full view.
Lowe 1 –The world’s first anvil pruning shears
- Highly durable, for use with any kind of wood
Lowe 2 – Anvil pruning shears with continuously adjustable handle width
Lowe 5 – The world’s smallest professional anvil pruning shears
- Amazingly easy cutting thanks to short, slim blade
- Effortless cutting of branches up to 16mm
- Compact – recommended for small hands
Lowe 6 – Classic anvil pruning shear with slim cutting head
Continuously adjustable handle width feature significantly prolongs working lives of anvil and blade and is available with: Lowe 2, Lowe 6, Lowe 7, Lowe 8, Lowe 9
100% Made in Germany
Blades are unrivaled in their strength; made of the finest quality German steel alloy followed by a special hardening process.